Script Error in Yahoo Messenger?
If you have this problem with yahoo messenger…
- When you open up a chat window with a buddy, you got a script error window suddenly pop ups.
Maybe like this?
- You can't see what your buddy text message
- You also can't see what you're typing
- And if you press buzz, nothing happen.
- Uninstall Yahoo Messenger. I recommend, after you uninstall it, delete Yahoo folder in C:\Programs Files* Go to Internet Explorer option.
- Open your Internet Explorer, at Tools menu, go to Internet options.
- In Advanced tab, click on Restore Default or Reset.
- Exit Internet Explorer
- Go to Start menu, Accessories, System Tools, choose Disk CleanUp
- Check all, and then click Ok.
- Restart your computer
- Install again your Yahoo Messenger.
- Everything should be fine.
If still have trouble, please let me know. :)
page revision: 3, last edited: 25 Jan 2009 21:58